While you cannot use the standard Instagram website to upload photos from Mac. Here are the steps to upload a photo or image to Instagram from Mac by using chrome:
1. Open Instagram on Google Chrome.
2. From the top menu, go to View, then to Developer, and click on Developer Tools.
3. Click on a tablet or a phone icon at the top of the sidebar.
4. Now, you can use Instagram as you use it on the phone.
5. Click on the plus upload icon at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the image. You can use an Instagram filter but cannot use editing tools.
7. Add the location, type the caption, and tag the people.
8. Click on Share, and your post will appear on Instagram.
So, these are the simple steps to post to Instagram from mac. To know more about this topic plz visit:- social media bots for MAC.