Instagram allows posting videos of one-minute duration. So, before posting the video, make sure it is not more than one minute. It is easy to upload the video to Instagram from Mac. Here are the steps to post videos on Instagram from Mac:
1. Open Instagram on Google Chrome.
2. From the top menu, go to View, then to Developer, and click on Developer Tools.
3. Click on a tablet or a phone icon at the top of the sidebar.
4. Now, you can use Instagram as you use it on the phone.
5. Click the plus button in Grids and browse for the video you want to post.
6. Choose it. Tag people, add location and add a caption.
7. Click on Share and publish the video on Instagram. To know more about this topic plz visit:- social media bots for MAC.