Advertising on Facebook has incredible benefits for a business. A business mostly uses Facebook to advertise or promote its brands. With the increase in Facebook ad usage, Facebook ad policies are more strict than ever before. An advertiser has to follow all guidelines to create better ads that don't get disapproved. Here are some guidelines for advertising on Facebook:
1. Don't add restricted or prohibited content
2. Don't promote illegal activities.
3. Don't add more than 20% text in any image
4. Write compelling ad copy
5. Target carefully so that your ad doesn't get engage in predatory practices
6. Make sure your landing page is relevant
So, these are some guidelines that an advertiser should know for advertising on Facebook.